miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

My Favorite Painter and Painting... :D

The art is a one expression of nature, of the construction, of the emotions of the being human, that is, is a way to express, not only representing something but create it. The art has always attracted my attention, and I like it!!
Since when I had six or seven years ago, more or less, I like much paint and draw, although, never I take a workshop or class of paint. I think that I draw very well. I have a drawing in my facebook. This is one of my designs:

I have draughtsmanship. For this, I like the art. I like the modern art…well…I like the art in general, to make a critic including to all artist is very impossible, each one with their tastes. For example, many people believe that Picasso is crazy or is a person very strange, but is true that yours creations are very important. This is modern art, able to break the prevailing structures.
That's the reason why I believe that the grafittis are one way of art, an expression of popular art that burst in the city, where the culture is few accessible.
One of my preferred artists is Carlos Maturana, also called Bororo. He is a Chilean painter of the 80’s decade. He pertains to a group of painters very famous in Chile and their tendency is baptized as “Chilean’s Neo-Expressionism”. He was born in Santiago on 10 November 1953. Bororo integrate a group known as Generation Advanced Scene 80 with Samy Benmayor, Omar Gatica, Matias Pinto D'Aguiar, Ismael Frigerio, among others. They have the intention to recover the painting, gesture and playful art, lost in previous years.
One of my favorite paintings is “El Farol”.  This painting is very ludic, moreover, recovery the essence of the children’s spontaneity! Is a beautiful piece of art!  

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow! we have an artist is the class :P
    It´s great that you know chileans artists! And is ever more awesome that you be one of them

    Greetings,
    V

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your draw is amazing! I love it...you could make me one for my birthday =)

    I almost forgot to tell you that I love Bororo too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow that good draw, I also want a picture for me!
    I love you favorite painting, It is really amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I´m surprised by the number of artists in this faculty. You are a good artist, too. I know that drawing hands is not an easy task, but you do it nicely, so keep up the good work!!!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Art is aN expression of nature, of the emotions, A construction of human beingS, that is, IT is a way to express, not only representing something, but TO create it. Art has always attracted my attention, and I like it!!
    Since when I WAS six or seven years ago, more or less, I likeD TO paint and draw VERY much, although, I never tOOK a workshop or paintING class. I think that I draw very well. I have a drawing in my facebook. This is one of my designs:

    I have draughtsmanship AND BECAUSE OF this I like (/) art. I like (/) modern art. Well…I like art in general, THEREFORE, to make a criticISM including (/) all artistS is very impossible, (each one with their tastes) THERE IS NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE. For example, many people believe that Picasso is crazy or is a very strange person (WO), but IT is true that HIs creations are very important. This is modern art, able to break the prevailing structures.
    That's the reason why I believe that the grafittis are A FORM of art, an expression of popular art that burstS in the city, where the culture is LITTLE accessible.
    One of my preferred/FAVOURITE artists is Carlos Maturana, also called Bororo. He is a Chilean painter of the 80’s decade. He pertains to a very famous group of painters (WO) in Chile and their tendency WAS baptized as “Chilean Neo-Expressionism”. He was born in Santiago on 10 November 1953. Bororo integrateD a group known as Advanced Generation Scene 80 with Samy Benmayor, Omar Gatica, Matias Pinto D'Aguiar, Ismael Frigerio, among others. They have the intention/THEY INTEND to recover painting, gesture and playful art, lost in previous years.
    One of my favorite paintings is “El Farol”. This painting is very ludic AND, Moreover, IT recoverS the essence of (/) children’s spontaneity! IT Is a beautiful piece of art!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very nice drawing. I love the way you draw. From the sketch to finishing lines. It crates a very beautiful view of a lady playing my favorite instruments. I love it very much.
    Inkjet Paper

    ResponderEliminar