miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

A Country that I want to know…Greece

Well, I like get to other country (when I have money …xD). And in one of this travels, I must go to Greece . This place I found very interesting and fabulous. Is a historical place, recognize around of the wide world, as one more beautiful lands.

Its constructions, its history and the mythic ambient that evolve the city, is something that I like it.

I have many illusions and I can visit these places. I hope travel to Greece  around of the next year, and I could to go with some friends and to make one million things interesting. I feel much attraction for these places, its beaches and its people. Moreover, its culture is very famous in the entire world, specially its mythology. When I grow up as professional, it takes me holidays in this mystic place. I could go to the different places, and I know that I will can. Here was born Platón and Aristóteles. Appeared the basis of the politic system more used in the world, the democracy.

In the other side, I know that visit this place I will be unforgotten and an experience incredible and fantastic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario